At our Mesa, AZ practice, you will find a full line of cosmetic dentistry treatments. We use state-of-the-art materials and reputable dental labs for gorgeous, natural-looking smile transformations. Whether your smile suffers from broken teeth, abnormal spacing, or tooth discoloration, our staff at Value Dental Centers Mesa have the experience and expertise to give you a beautiful smile. We offer porcelain veneers and crowns, teeth whitening, bonding and contouring, and Invisalign® clear, removable orthiodontics. During your visit, the dentist will provide you with a thorough consultation to learn what you’d like to change about your smile. He/she will then explain all treatment options and help you decide which procedures are best for meeting your goals.
Our Approach to Cosmetic Dentistry
Our doctors believe that all dentistry should be built on a foundation of health and wellness. Your oral health is important to us, but your confidence and beautiful smile are also important. We want you to be proud of your appearance, which is why we will work with you to develop a practical, effective treatment plan, whether you need a simple whitening treatment or a smile makeover with veneers.
During your consultation, we will take many factors into consideration, such as choosing the right shade of porcelain veneers, the right restorative materials to use, as well as your overall budget and preferred treatment timeline.
Cosmetic Treatment Options at Value Dental Centers
At Value Dental Centers Mesa, we offer a full selection of cosmetic dentistry treatments, including:
- Teeth whitening: Facing stubborn dental stains? Professional teeth whitening will reduce or eliminate tooth discoloration to leave enamel sparkling. Our in-office and take-home whitening treatments are safer and more effective than over-the-counter products.
- Bonding and contouring: If you are struggling with permanent dental stains, abnormal spacing and gaps between teeth, or slightly overlapping or twisted teeth, dental bonding is a quick and conservative approach to perfecting your smile. The treatment does not require enamel removal, however, the composite resin we use for bonding will not last as long as porcelain veneers. For sharp, jagged, or chipped teeth, ask about dental contouring.
- Porcelain veneers: Compared to dental bonding, veneers are more time consuming and costly, but they can correct numerous cosmetic concerns and last up to 20 years or longer. Each veneer is designed by the dentist, then handmade in a dental lab, by a ceramist. They offer the most natural-looking, long-lasting option for a smile makeover.
- Invisalign®: If you don’t want the cost and hassle of wearing metal braces, Invisalign® might be perfect for you. Suitable for both teenagers and adults, the clear orthodontic aligners fit comfortably over teeth, and you can remove them whenever you like. Treatment takes approximately 9 to 18 months, in most cases.
- Porcelain crowns: Typically considered a restorative treatment, crowns can also help with cosmetic issues, such as a severely blemished or chipped tooth. For your convenience, our state-of-the-art chairside milling system creates “Crowns While You Shop” in about an hour.
Financing Your Cosmetic Treatment
We know dental care can be expensive, so we strive to keep costs low and quaity high – that’s value! Typically, cosmetic dental treatments are considered “elective care” and are not covered by insurance. Because your smile is important to us, and we want your beautiful smile fully restored, we offer financing options. We participate with several third-party lenders that offer affordable fixed and low-interest rates, as well as our very own Easy Payment Program, so you can achieve the smile you desire. During your initial consultation, we will consider your budget and payment preferences when helping you choose the most appropriate procedures for your treatment plan.
Book a Cosmetic Consultation Today
Are you ready to learn more about cosmetic dentistry? When you feel good about your smile, you’ll smile more often — and that can open doors you never knew existed. Contact Value Dental Centers Mesa to schedule your appointment today.